Article posted on March 25, 2019
2019 Aggie Days - Calgary & Lethbridge
Aggie Days gives urban kids a small glimpse of life on the farm. It is an opportunity to see, experience and learn about farming and where food comes from.
Calgary Aggie Days - April 3 to 7.
The first three days, Wednesday to Friday, are reserved for school groups. Saturday and Sunday will be open to the public. Admission is free, hours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. Attendance is expected to be over 40,000 people over the five days. For more information. click here.
Lethbridge Aggie Days - April 10 & 11.
Lethbridge Aggie Days will be open to the public both days, with free admission, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Exhibition Grounds. For more information on Lethbridge Aggie Days. click here
Visit AIPA's display booth which includes
1) A model farm where kids can play with toy tractors with front-end loaders, balers, grain trucks, and farm animals.
2) Puzzles. Kids can put puzzles together with pictures of wheat fields, pivots, cows, irrigation canals and more.
3) A display pivot and irrigation model
4) Kids Quick Facts sheet with word find and crossword puzzles.
5) A lot of interesting information about irrigation.
Hope to see you there!
Last Updated: Monday, March 25, 2019